Nomad Exile: A fascinating P2E role-playing game with integrated NFTs and PVE & PVP mechanics

NFT Sale 

Dive into the Nomad Exiles universe through NFT heroes and help them complete a life-changing mission to save their tribe.


In order to be whitelisted and qualify for Nomad Exiles INO (NFT Sale) on RoseonPad, you need to complete all the tasks via Gleam before 10:00 (UTC), September 20th.

Project Information

Nomad Exiles is an exciting blockchain Role-Playing Game, where you can earn while playing. The project is based on an existing mobile and desktop game, Exile Survival, which has millions of installations worldwide and 200,000 monthly active players with a rating of 4.7. We have managed to conquer the fans of the gaming world from different parts of the globe

Nomad Exiles Lands and Heroes Mystery Boxes

  • Mystery Box RARE: there’s a 66% chance of getting a rare hero from this box. Only the gods know what class he’ll be in.
  • Mystery Box EPIC: a 50% chance that your squad will be joined by an epic hero.
  • Mystery Box LEGENDARY:  a legendary hero falls from here with 60% probability.
  • Land Box: 70% probability to get a rare land, 20% to get an epic land and 10% to get a legendary land
  • Artifact Land: there is a unique possibility to build breeding buildings on them. So, you get % from the commissions from the breeding, which for other players is only available on the Artifact Land.

INO Information

Type Price (USD) Total sale
Rare Box $200 90
Epic Box $275 40
Legendary Box $400 20
Land Box $860 9
Artefact Land $4,490 1


NFT Utilities

– NFT heroes are the characters that allow players to fully interact with the game world within the framework of p2e mechanics, complete main and secondary storylines, conquer PvP arenas and farm PvE dungeons while getting rewards, which can be exchanged for an in-game EXILE token.

– NFT heroes could join your combat squad, thereby enhancing its power, and could be used to obtain special keys for resource extraction. Additional NFT heroes’ activities make it possible to build friendly and romantic relationships, pass the personal quests, and much more.

– Players will also have the opportunity to breed NFT heroes, getting new characters with unique combinations of skills, classes, and characteristics that are unavailable to the characters of the first generation.

– Nomad Exiles lands are unique in-game spaces where the owner of the land can place buildings to earn a percentage of the other players’ activity depending on the types of building.

INO Timeline

Allocation Round Start Time September 21st, 09:00:00 UTC
Allocation Round End Time September 24th, 13:00:00 UTC
FCFS Round Start Time September 24th, 13:05:00 UTC
FCFS Round EndTime September 28th, 16:00:00 UTC
Distribution timeline September 29th to October 1st

Official Channel



Telegram channel:

Telegram chat: